zondag 7 mei 2017

Splendid Sampler™ Spin Off - Full Circle of Friendship


Full Circle of Friendship mini quilt.
When I was making block 59, Circle of Friendship, designed by Michele Muska, I couldn't stop at just a section of the circle. I had cut sections of all the fabrics in my quilt and joined them in a very pretty rainbow, and couldn't bring myself to trim away a part of that to fit the block. So I kept my full circle and made a new section for the block. I have started making a Splendid Mini Quilt using the full rainbow circle. It's not quite finished. I still have to do some hand quilting and binding. But there is a Splendid Sampler™ Challenge going on, so I have decided to enter it as is. Maybe I'll win something ... ?

Not quite finished ...

Partly because I got some pretty thirties repro fabrics for my birthday, and started making Sarah's Sampler from "The Quilter's Apprentice".

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love hand quilting!

Lovely pebble structure!

The block that will go into the Splendid Sampler.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten